The simple and reliable paddlewheel flow sensor type F3.00 is designed for use with every kind of solid-free liquids.
The sensor can measure flow from 0.15 m/s (0.5 ft/s) producing a frequency output signal highly repeatable.
A rugged construction and a proven technology guarantee exceptional performances with little or no maintenance required.
A specially designed family of fittings ensures an easy and quick installation into all pipe materials in sizes from DN15 to DN600 (0.5" to 24").
Paddle wheels are compatible with the following instrumentation:
- Flow X3 F9.00
- Flow X3 F9.20
- Flow X3 F9.50
Products are avaliable with the following sensor option:
- Standard flow sensor – 0.15m/s upwards
- ULF flow sensor – measure as little as 1,5L/h
- Oval gear flow sensor – high accuracy and repeatabilit
- Mini flow sensor – for insertion into smaller pipes
- Flow switch – detect a flow to protect a pump
- Hot tap – for insertion into pressurised system
- Water treatment and regeneration.
- Industrial wastewater treatment and recovery.
- Textile finishing
- Water distribution
- Processing and manufacturing industry
- Filtration systems
- Chemical production
- Liquid delivery systems
- Cooling water monitoring
- Heat Exchangers
- Swimming pools
- Pump protection
Key Product Features
- C-PVC, PVDF, Brass or Stainless Steel sensor body
- Easy insertion system
- Different versions for remote and compact installations
- Measurement range over 50:1
- High chemical resistance
- Battery powered version
- 4-20 mA output
- MIN alarm relay output