Our diaphragm valve range is particularly suitable for regulation or on-off operations with dirty or abrasive fluids. Offering significantly increased flow rates, due to the optimised design of the valve body, the Dialock® valve is the most linear diaphragm valve available.
The valve is operated by use of a diaphragm rather than a ball, this makes the valve highly suited to applications that contain sediment or solids in suspension which can pass through the valve easily.
Dialock® Diaphragm Valve
The Dialock® Valve is operated by the patented locking handwheel, which allows the valve to be adjusted and locked in over 300 positions.
- Size range from ½" / d20mm up to 2½" / d75mm (SuperFLO ABS 2”/63mm only)
- Built-in optical positioning indicator displaying the opening position of the valve
- Self-Branding Tool: Optical transparent module that can be used for self-branding
- EPDM, FPM or PTFE Diaphragm options available
VM Diaphragm Valve
Operated by an adjustable handwheel, accompanied with a rising spindle extension to indicate valve position.
- Size Range: 3”/90mm – 4”/110mm
- Rising spindle extension to indicate valve position
- Ideal for Dirty or Abrasive Fluids
- Lower chance of accumulation deposits and fluid contamination
Durapipe Valve & Actuation team
Please click here for further information
Literature Available (Login required)
Related case studies and news articles
- Maximising Summer Shutdowns
- Introducing..... The Flow Team
- New Flexibility with Dialock
- Alternative valve connections
- The truth about valves
- Valves go silicone free
- Service with a smile!
- Continuing valve innovation
- Durapipe actuation goes wireless
- Durapipe launches Dialock Actuation