Butterfly valves offer an ideal solution for isolation requirements during periods of shutdown or planned maintenance. Furthermore, the Butterfly Valve can provide the system with an on/off solution and excellent durability.
Our range includes both the FK & FE butterfly options which can be either lever or gearbox operated. The FK is suited for chemical applications whereas the more economical FE valve is mainly used for water based applications.
FK Butterfly Valve
The FK valve is packed with innovative features including built-in locking handle, PP chemically resistant body & various flanged or lugged connections.
- Size range from 1½" / d50mm up to 12" / d315mm
- Available with different material disc options including ABS, PVC-U, PVC-C & Polypropylene
FE Butterfly Valve
The FE valve is a cost effective solution with a padlockable handle, PVC-U body and is available with flanged connections.
- Size range from 1½" / d50mm up to 8" / d225mm
- Available with PVC-U disc only with EPDM/FPM liner options
Durapipe Valve & Actuation team
Please click here for further information
Literature Available (Login required)
Related case studies and news articles
- New PLC Networked Valve Launched
- Maximising Summer Shutdowns
- Introducing..... The Flow Team
- New Flexibility with Dialock
- Alternative valve connections
- The truth about valves
- Valves go silicone free
- Service with a smile!
- Continuing valve innovation
- Durapipe actuation goes wireless