Durapipe pneumatically operated actuated valves can be operated by a compressed air supply. Our range includes a variety of fail-safe options including fail-safe closed and fail-safe open. Our actuated valve offering includes our market leading manual ball valves combined with a reliable and high performance pneumatic actuator.
Many of our manual valves can be actuated by using a PowerQuick®, a mounting device that allows the manual valve to be connected to any actuator using a universal mount.
For further information, please contact our Valve and Actuation department on +44(0)1543 272424.
Pneumatic Actuation Options
Our pneumatic actuators offer a robust polyamide body with a built-in visual positioning indicator as standard.
Pneumatic valve options include Ball, Butterfly & Diaphragm valves.
- Pre-defined fail safe mechanisms available (Open/Closed/Dual Acting)
- PA-GR reinforced actuator body (UV resistant)
- Auxiliary limit switch options available upon request
Literature Available (Login required)
Related case studies and news articles
- New PLC Networked Valve Launched
- Maximising Summer Shutdowns
- Introducing..... The Flow Team
- New Flexibility with Dialock
- Alternative valve connections
- The truth about valves
- Valves go silicone free
- Service with a smile!
- Continuing valve innovation
- Durapipe actuation goes wireless