Our electrically actuated valves can be operated either by 100/240vAC or 24vAC/DC. Our range includes either standard on/off operation or 4 to 20mA positioning options. Our actuated valve offering includes our market leading manual ball valves complete with a reliable and high performance electric actuator.
Our manual valves can be actuated by using a universal PowerQuick® a mounting device that allows the manual valve to be connected to any actuator using a universal mount. For further information, please contact our Valve and Actuation department on+44(0)1543 272424.
Electrically Actuated Options
Our electric actuators offer a robust polyamide body with an IP66 ingress protection rating complete with a built-in positioning indicator. Our ball & butterfly valves can both be electrically actuated.
- Fail safe battery back-up options available
- Manual override feature as standard
- Anti-condensation protection for periods of minimal use
Literature Available (Login required)
Related case studies and news articles
- Maximising Summer Shutdowns
- Introducing..... The Flow Team
- New Flexibility with Dialock
- Alternative valve connections
- The truth about valves
- Valves go silicone free
- Service with a smile!
- Continuing valve innovation
- Durapipe actuation goes wireless
- Durapipe launches Dialock Actuation