Actuation is the process of operating a series of actions remotely, removing the need for manual operation.
In addition to our market leading manual valves, we also offer a wide range of actuated valve solutions, that can be either be powered electrically or pneumatically, allowing end-users to operate a network of valves remotely. This is particularly suitable for inaccessible valves in enclosed spaces or valves stored within a confined safety environment.
Our in-house valve department can offer technical advice and assemble complex actuated valve packages that can usually be delivered to site within 48-hours of order.
Literature Available (Login required)
Related case studies and news articles
- New PLC Networked Valve Launched
- Maximising Summer Shutdowns
- Introducing..... The Flow Team
- New Flexibility with Dialock
- Alternative valve connections
- The truth about valves
- Valves go silicone free
- Service with a smile!
- Continuing valve innovation
- Durapipe actuation goes wireless