Recognising the importance of flow control within any system, we are dedicated to providing an unrivalled valve and actuator offering through delivering standard manual and actuated valves, along with bespoke solutions to meet specific project needs, backed up by full technical support.
Our specialist Flow Control Solutions Team provides support at every stage of a project from initial design and specification advice through to standard and bespoke valve assembly and installation support.
Items from our Speedstock range, which comprises our most popular valve products, can be quoted, built, tested and dispatched within 48 hours – call 01543 471680 (Option 5) for more details.
An extensive portfolio of FIP branded products brings the latest technological developments, innovative features and high performance characteristics. Our comprehensive valve range includes ball, diaphragm, butterfly and 3-way valves in PVC-U, ABS, Polypropylene and Corzan C-PVC materials to meet a diverse range of industrial applications.
Literature Available (Login required)
Building Information Modelling (BIM)
Related case studies and news articles
- New Variable Area Flowmeter range is launched
- NEW VKR metering ball valve is launched
- Durapipe provides pipe & valve solution at Hi-Tech Coatings
- A move to actuation
- Durapipe passes CEFAS testing
- Easyfit Valve wins international good design award
- Durapipe assists biofouling problem in nuclear submarines
- Durapipe provides drinking water for oil rig workers
- Durapipe ABS - Salt of the earth!
- How to choose the correct valve