Our PVC-U pipe and fittings provide excellent chemical resistance making it ideal for various industrial applications
PVC-U allows the safe transportation of many acids, alkalis and chemical concentrates without fear of corrosion and environmental pollution.
Durapipe FIP PVC-U is a solvent welded, fully matched pipework system incorporating pipe, fittings and valves that is available in both imperial and metric sizes.
PVC-U is lightweight and is extremely easy to install which can save both time and money on any given project when compared to other, more traditional pipework materials.
Furthermore, Durapipe FIP PVC-U is fully WRAS approved and it also meets the requirements of other internationally recognised standards and approvals.
- Acids & Alkalis
- Potable water
- Chemical processing
- Effluent Treatment
Key Product Features
- Easy to Install
- Corrosion resistant
Key Product Information
- Size Range - 12mm to 315mm (Metric)/ 1/2" to 12" (Imperial)
- Pressure rating - (Metric) PN16 20mm to 110mm pipe & 12mm to 225mm fittings, PN10 32mm to 315mm
- Temperature rating: 0° to 60°C
- Pressure Rating - (Imperial) ½" to 6" pipe Class E, Upto 12" pipe Class C. ½" to 6" fittings Class E. 8" to 12" fittings Class C.
Literature Available (Login required)
CAD Downloads Available (login required)
Technical Specification Downloads
Related case studies and news articles
- New static mixer
- Seeing clearly with PVC-U
- Combating corrosion - alternative threaded connections
- PVC-U Pipe: Get it right
- Treating Bridgnorth Aluminium to PVC-U pipe
- Chemical Crossroads
- New reduced hazard (THF free) solvent cement for PVC-U
- Industrial portfolio is expanded with launch of clear PVC-U pipe
- Durapipe PVC-U installed at Sherborne Springs
- Durapipe PVC-U installation at leisure centre goes swimmingly