Durapipe ABS combines corrosion resistance, toughness and economic benefits to provide tremendous advantages for low temperature fluid transportation.
ABS is a solvent welded, fully matched pipework system incorporating pipe, fittings and valves that is available in both imperial and metric sizes.
ABS provides a wide temperature range and the system remains extremely ductile even at temperatures as low as -40°C.
Furthermore, ABS is extremely lightweight and is much easier to handle on-site than traditional materials especially during installation which can significantly reduce both time and cost.
- Chilled Water
- Boosted cold water
- Potable Water
- Low temperature cooling
- De-mineralised water
Key Product Features
- Easy to install
- Wide temperature range
- Tough and Durable
- Corrosion resistant
- 'Common Arrangements of Works Systems' (CAWS) - applicable to S30
Key Product Information
- Size Range - 16mm to 315mm
- Pressure Rating - (Metric) PN10 - 16 to 250mm, PN8 - 315mm
- Pressure Rating - (Imperial) Up to 4" Class E, Up to 8" Class C, 10" & 12" Class B
- Temperature rating -40°C to 70°C