Durapipe SuperFLO - plastic piping system for air conditioning, chilled or boosted cold water applications and other environmental control systems.
Durapipe SuperFLO is lightweight and the pipes remain extremely tough and durable even at water temperatures as low as -40ºC.
The complete pipework system which is manufactured from an ABS material incorporates pipes, fittings and valves. It offers a 50-year service life as well as numerous benefits that alternative pipework materials cannot provide. These include reduced installation costs via a fast solvent-weld jointing procedure, low maintenance costs due to its limescale and corrosion resistance properties as well as being extremely lightweight making the product much easier to handle on-site.
Durapipe SuperFLO is available in sizes ranging from 16mm – 315mm.
- Air Conditioning
- Chilled water
- Boosted Cold Water
Key Product Features
- Ductile down to minus 40°C
- 50 year design life
- Reduced installation costs
- Corrosion and impact resistant
- 'Common Arrangements of Works Systems' (CAWS) - applicable to T50
Key Product Information
- Size Range - 16mm to 315mm
- Pressure Rating - PN10
- Temperature rating -40°C to 70°C
Literature Available (Login required)
Technical Specification Downloads Available
Material Safety Datasheet Downloads Available
Related Jointing Video
BIM models Link
Related case studies and news articles
- Durapipe drives to success in Poland
- Combating corrosion - alternative threaded connections
- SuperFLO ABS gets BIBRA seal of approval
- Durapipe fits the bill in London apartments
- Chemical Crossroads
- The rise of secondary refrigeration
- Plastic pipework chosen to serve luxury London flats at Drive Mansions
- Durapipe SuperFLO is streets ahead for Glasgow students
- Durapipe SuperFLO lands in Glasgow
- Plastic pipework installed at new dementia care centre