Durapipe PLX is a complete range of dedicated fusion-welded pipework systems for the safe transfer of fuels. Suitable for use with leaded, unleaded petroleum, including ethanol rich alternative fuels (E85), diesel, bio-diesel and fuel oils.
The Durapipe PLX range represents a major innovation in pipework technology as it offers the ultimate in environmental protection with maximum protection against permeation and leak free joints.
Durapipe PLX is fully compliant with the Institute of Petroleum Performance Specification - Issue 2 for under ground pipework systems.
- Commercial and public vehicle refuelling
- Critical power
- AdBlue / Diesel Exhaust Fluid (DEF)
- Hydrocarbon drainage
- Buried or ducted fuel and oil transfer lines
Key Product Features
- Single wall and secondary contained
- 30 year design life
- Corrosion resistant
- Protects the environment
- Reduce installation costs
- 'Common Arrangements of Works Systems' (CAWS) - applicable to S40, S41 & S42
- EN14125 fully approved
Key Product Information
- Size Range - 32mm to 315mm
- 10 bar pressure rating – primary pipe
- 4 bar pressure rating – secondary pipe
Literature Available (Login required)
Other Literature Available
Building Information Modelling (BIM)
Related case studies and news articles
- We've released a new lightweight ECU for our PLX Pipe System!
- Great success for our PLX Electrical Conduit Cable in Australia!
- PLX Electrical Cable Conduit Launched
- Join us at PEI Convention
- PLX One-Weld Transitions Now Available
- The Perfect Preparation
- PLX Scoops Top Global Award
- PLX Blue Stops at National Express
- PLX Extends Connections
- PLX+ Scoops Top Award