A purpose-designed sound reducing drainage system complete with soundproof fittings, that offers outstanding sound insulation properties compared with traditional cast iron or lagged single wall plastic drainage systems.
Friaphon is constructed with dual layer technology and offers exceptional sound reduction properties from noises emitted by sanitary installations in buildings with recorded sound levels as low as 15dB(A).
Lower material costs coupled with speed of installation and no need for lagging, means Friaphon offers significant cost savings over cast iron and single wall plastic drainage systems.
Friaphon is the UK's best plastic drainage pipe system with built-in soundproof properties.
- Luxury apartments
- Public buildings
Key Product Features
- Superb sound insulation
- Lower cost alternative to cast iron
- No lagging required
- Lower cost alternative to lagged plastic
- Push fit assembly
- High impact and temperature resistant
- 'Common Arrangements of Works Systems' (CAWS) - applicable to R11
Key Product Information
- Size Range - 110mm to 160mm
- Temperature rating - 95°C (Short term)
Literature Available (Login required)
Technical Specification Downloads Available
Material Safety Datasheet Downloads Available
Related Jointing Videos
Building Information Modelling (BIM)
Related case studies and news articles
- Friaphon Now BIM Ready
- Friaphon keeps the noice down at Kings Cross re-development
- Durapipe comes top of the class at Academy
- Pipe Down
- Trio of Durapipe products used at Nursing Home development
- Durapipe helps secure a bright future for Knowsley Schools
- Double-top for Durapipe at Lakeside International hotel
- Friaphon keeps the noice down at Kingsland apartments
- Durapipe gives hospital pipework a facelift
- Plastic pipework is first class for Warwickshire College