The Profibus Actuator Network Module (ANMod) allows actuated ball valves to be connected to Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs). ANMod can be factory-fitted to a selection of standard and fail safe VKD and TKD ball valves in any configuration of size, material and flange.
With water authorities investing in automated processes in AMP 7, ANMod brings true innovation to the market. Unlike other options available, ANMod is a complete solution with the valve, actuator and communicator all supplied as one pre-programmed, pre-wired solution.
For further information or to discuss your requirements, please contact our flow control solutions specialists on 01543 471680 (Option 5) or email@example.com.
- Water Treatment
- Industrial Processing
- Chemical Processing
- Food Maufacturing
Key Product Features
- Compatible with Profibus Protocols DPV0 and DPV1
- No separate power supply required
- Profibus communicator within !P66 rated protective casing outside the actuator
- Easy to maintain the valve and actuator
- No customer assembly required – delivered as a complete assembled and tested unit
Key Product Information
- Can be fitted to L and T port VKD and TKD ball valves
- Available with 110/230V AC or 24V AC/DC actuator
- Other network protocols (Profinet, CC-Link and Modbus) available on request
- GSD Configuration file supplied with the unit, on a USB memory stick